Whine and Dine

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Not Happy, Jan

I just noticed this morning that someone backed into my car - probably a 4WD because the bonnet's been crumpled but the rest of the car is unscathed. And as tempting as it is to whinge and complain and have a good cry, I realise that I'm being a bit of an idiot. I mean, how many people have a car? How many people know how to drive a car? How many people can afford to get their car fixed?

While I might initially think "lots of people", it dawns on me that there are "lots more people" who aren't in that situation. I have it good. I have it very good. And this has been a timely reminder and warning - the more you have, the more you have to lose.
I guess that's something to remember for this life, especially with regards to the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home