Whine and Dine

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What To Watch?

As winter draws to a close, and I peruse the list of movies coming out at Greater Union, I realise that there are actually a few movies coming out that look half-decent and worth seeing. So as an extended birthday present to myself, I think I will make an effort to go see these movies, and grab as many people as I can to join me.

Here's my schedule (well, the release dates at least):
Now Showing
Footy Legends
2:37
Thank You For Smoking
September
14th - Nacho Libre
21st - Talladega Nights
October
12th - Little Miss Sunshine
19th - Boytown
November
2nd - Borat (Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan)

Ok, yes, some of those look a little stupid, but that's the sort of stuff I enjoy.
So, what do you guys want to see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home